Joining us this week is Dyan Dolfi-Offutt, Founder and Owner of Soda Pop Public Relations. Based in Los Angeles, Soda Pop PR is a boutique firm working with food & beverage brands, hospitality companies, and more. Dyan speaks candidly with us to share first-hand insight on how she is navigating uncharted territories spurred by Covid-19 both within her business and at home.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Tips for working from home with little kids during quarantine
- The “quick and dirty” method of getting it done during a Pandemic
- Why times like these make your priorities very clear
- The benefit of being direct and open as a business woman
- The importance of having a strong team or inner circle
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!