Are you in the early stages of a start-up business and looking for advice? Or, are you a business veteran and find yourself offering insight to those who are just beginning? Let’s be real. No matter where you are in your career, we all have ways we can improve and grow from listening to those who have gone before us. During this episode, we give you a peek behind the curtain into a conversation with Liz, our online food expert and social media marketer, and new to the scene food blogger, Kirstin Blake from Beers & Beignets. They dive into the online food space and tackle everything from the motivation behind recipe development to maximizing SEO.
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- How to overcome the challenges of food blogging
- Motivation to create new recipes
- How to balance business and family life
- Advice to grow social media presence
- Strategies for maximizing business potential
- How to Clearly Define Your Values in Life & Business
- Liz on The Amplify Podcast: The Business of Blogging & Influence
Help us out:
Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. If you have any topic or guest suggestions, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Stay tuned for monthly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations, and incredible guests!
Produced by Attic Audio Productions, LLC