Have you ever wondered how social media influencers connect with brands for sponsored deals? Curious how companies find like-minded bloggers to promote their products? This week we welcome Laurie Buckle, CEO and Founder of CookIt Media, a Los Angeles-based agency that specializes in brand strategy, influencer marketing and content creation. Laurie and her team work with both brands and influencers, bringing their expertise as editors, marketers, content creators and social media pros to the work of building brands, shaping partnerships and creating content.
Whether you’re an influencer or simply a consumer that follows influencers on social media, this episode will provide you with lots of insight on how all of your favorite influencers work with brands. `
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Laure Buckle’s evolution in the food editorial space
- How our favorite influencers monetize
- Tips for building a sustainable brand
- Laurie’s prediction for the future of influencer marketing
- Why some influencers are able to turn their hobby into a thriving career and others aren’t
- Whether an influencer marketing agency might be right for your business
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!