This week’s episode is sponsored by Harry & David, an American-based premium food and gift producer and retailer that has been helping loved ones stay connected across the miles since 1934. We’re joined by Micaela to discuss how Harry & David has successfully cultivated an online community through engagement, authenticity, and providing value. We also talk about fun and unique ways to stay connected with friends and family during a Pandemic.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to stay connected with loved ones during a Pandemic
- Ways to foster a highly engaged online community
- Adapting and jumping into digital trends
- Working smarter, not harder
- The importance of interaction and authenticity
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!