Your thoughts are holding you back. We’re 6 weeks into the new year at the recording of this episode and Vince dives into his “Monday Theory” and how it helps him accomplish more in less time. Liz pushes Vince to share details about his theory and how people can apply it at any time of the year. Listen to Episode 67 now and leave us a 5-star review. Don’t forget to share with us in your stories that you’re listening and what you’ve been up to these last 6 Mondays!
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- What is the Monday Theory™?
- “Drop a bag, get a bag”
- Discovering what actually moves the needle in business and life (spoiler: it’s not what you think)
- Where your to do list is getting it wrong
- BONUS: Vince’s thoughts on public school education
- What is BAPE? (For the uncool out there)
- Abundance Money Mindset
- Lots of math happening in this episode
- READ: Educated by Tara Westover
- The DNA of Vincent McIntosh
- Burn the Playbook with Scott + Christine Vogel
- G is for Growth Mindset with Topsie Vandenbosch
- Living an Essentialism Lifestyle
- 5 Money Thoughts Holding You Back
Help us out:
Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. If you have any topic or guest suggestions, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations, and incredible guests!
Produced by Attic Audio Productions, LLC