Have you always been intrigued by the idea of joining a mastermind but didn’t know where to start or what they were all about? This week Liz and Vince break down the specific benefits of participating in a mastermind group, as well as share their motivation for launching the Irie Lemon Mastermind. As small business owners, Liz and Vince have found a lot of value in joining peer-to-peer mentoring groups. Whether it’s having a sounding board to bounce off ideas, a group to help keep you accountable or simply the support and camaraderie of fellow, like-minded individuals, joining a mastermind is often just what an entrepreneur needs to reach that next level of growth and success.
What you can expect to learn in today’s episode:
- What a mastermind group is, exactly
- The specific benefits of peer-to-peer mentoring
- How the Irie Lemon Mastermind has directly led to business growth for Liz and Vince
- Suggestions for how to form your own mastermind
- The format of the Irie Lemon Mastermind
- How to sign up for the Irie Lemon Mastermind
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!
Produced by Attic Audio Productions, LLC