Tiffany Szakal of I Heart GR joined Liz and Vince on the show this week and they covered a lot of ground from her experience as an entrepreneur to real estate, the enneagram, and when it’s time to let go of control. Vince and Tiffany could have talked for hours about life as an Enneagram 8, branding, and the benefits of therapy. Tiffany also talks a bit about her car accident, and how that led her to regain control over parts of her life and let go of others to find that perfect balance. And speaking of control, Tiffany takes over the questions and gets Vince to share about his dating life. Definitely don’t sleep on this episode.
What you’ll hear in today’s episode:
- How entrepreneurial enneagram 8s work
- Why therapy is an incredible tool for self-discovery and growth
- The current state of real estate
- Tiffany’s journey as an entrepreneur and how she avoided real estate for as long as possible
- Branding, social media, and marketing
- A good old fashioned debate on what is more important as a business owner: time or control
- Whether or not Vince is open for love
Help us out:
Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. If you have any topic or guest suggestions, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations, and incredible guests!
Produced by Attic Audio Productions, LLC